Nodeems déi éischt E-Sports Competitiounen am vergaangene September en immensen
Ënnert dem Motto: „Start-ups vs Covid19“ hat de Franz Fayot zesumme mat Luxinnovation dës fir eis wichteg Branche sollicitéiert ginn, Projeten anzereechen, dank deenen eng Verbreedung vum Virus kann ausgebremst an seng Auswierkungen iwwerstane ginn. Iwwer 300 Entreprisen hunn hir Iddien agereecht. 29 dovunner goufe preselektionéiert iert dann eng Jury hir Auswiel gemaach huet.
An dëser Jury ware Vertrieder vum Wirtschaftsministère, Luxinnovation, Technoport, Luxembourg-City Incubator, House of Start-ups an House of Financial Technology un de Schalthiewelen. Si hunn ee Freideg d‘Laureaten bekannt ginn. Dës kënne mat enger Subventioun vu bis zu 150.000 Euro, déi vum Wirtschaftsministère bereetgestallt ginn, elo hire Projet zur Ausféierung bréngen.
Folgend Start-up Entreprise sinn ausgewielt ginn:
- A352: Mobile application designed to help small and micro enterprises in the management of their finance thanks to artificial intelligence in a context of economic crisis.
- AR Spectra: Mobile headsets equipped with thermal sensors and an augmented reality capability allowing detection of elevated skin temperatures and potential Covid contagion.
- Coco World: Online study platform for secondary school students in Luxembourg (11-19 years old) allowing to arrange individual or group study sessions as well as to share knowledge and educational resources.
- EmailTree AI: Solution to automate the processing and analysis of the level of urgency of messages (emails, online forms, instant messaging) sent to medical units and healthcare professionals in Luxembourg.
- GlobeEye: Mapping solution for the levels of polluting gases in the atmosphere, which are aggravating factors in the mortality of people affected by Covid-19, through the use of satellite data and other remote sensors.
- Grouplunch Luxembourg: Online platform allowing to deliver commodity products to private customers at home from many small businesses heavily impacted by containment measures as well as from restaurants.
- Keymitt: Mobile application allowing to check remotely the respect of the protection measures against Covid-19 in a building, in particular concerning the maximum number of authorized persons, and also to control the switching on and off of lights or electrical hardware.
- Mu Design: Integration of an ultraviolet irradiation system into door handles to allow self and germicidal sanitising of these objects which are a very common vector of contamination
- Shawbe: Mobile application allowing creating virtual queues to help restaurants enforce social distancing rules.
- Softbrik: Digital assistant allowing doctors to maintain frequent contact with their patients, especially in relation to the early symptoms of Covid-19, thanks to a voice messaging system combined with artificial intelligence
- Sovi: Application to improve communication between Covid-19 patients intubated in intensive care and caregivers, thanks to a technology combining artificial voice and a pictogram system
- Stampify: Online platform fully compliant with the Luxembourg legal framework allowing to automate decision-making processes, including remote document signing, within organisations.
- UFT: Smart dispatching system of the emergency assistance that optimises and coordinates ambulance routes and automatically schedules vehicle disinfection following interventions related to Covid-19 cases.
- Vagalum: Online learning platform tailored to school programmes to support remotely schools in the follow-up and monitoring of their students during the containment period.
- Virtual Rangers: Virtual reality-based training platform providing training to health staff about the appropriate care gestures for Covid-19 patients. The platform combines theory and practice taking the specificity of each patient into account.
Illustratioun: © Riccardo Annandale / unsplash